CT Retrofit Energy Solutions installs Daikin mini-split heat pumps for residential homes throughout Connecticut.
The ductless heat pump is a great new option for home heating AND cooling. The ductless heat pump, also known as a mini-split system, heat and cools your home efficiently and quietly.
The main reasons for purchasing a ductless heat pump system are:
- Save money – The ductless heat pumps are part of the state stimulus package and most units quality for a rebate. Additionally there may be local and regional incentives that can be applied toward your purchase.
- Save Energy – Ductless heat pump owners love the monthly savings on their energy bill. Most home owners experience a 25% to 50% saving on their heating bill!
- Experience a higher level of comfort – If you have electric heat you know the issues and concerns you have to deal with. Noisy heat, hot and cold spots in your room. The fire hazards associated with electric heat, not being able to place your furniture where you would like to and the list goes on…..
Ductless heat pumps are appropriate for both replacement of existing heating systems, especially baseboard wall heaters, as well as new construction. And because the ductless heat pump does not require ductwork it is great for remodeling projects and additions to the home. They are easy to install and easy to operate. People love the ultra quiet comfort of a ductless heat pump.
At Connecticut Retrofit, we have chosen the Daikin Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps. Daikin is known internationally as the leader in ductless heating and cooling. We are familiar with all the tax rebates and incentives and will help you identify the savings that are available to you.
Daikin® is a leading innovator and provider of advanced, high-quality air conditioning solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Over the past 80 years, Daikin has sold millions of systems throughout Asia, Europe and South America, with the average system consistently up and running nearly 20 years after installation.
Today, Daikin is revolutionizing air conditioning and heating in North America with some of the most technologically and aesthetically advanced solutions ever introduced. These intelligent, energy efficient systems provide an unprecedented level of individual comfort and control. It’s a leap beyond air conditioning to the experience of complete comfort. A notion so unique that it’s an integral part of their U.S. brand.
Choose CT Retrofit for your Daikin Ductless AC & Mini-Split installation in CT.
CT Retrofit is a leading home energy contractor in Connecticut. When you’re learning about a new energy options in your home like the ductless mini-split, do your research and get as much information from a reputable contractor as you can. We’re here for you.
CT Retrofit is:
- Focused on making your home more green
- Focused on providing you solutions to make your home more efficient
- Working to make make you completely satisfied.