CT Retrofit Energy Solutions installs LG mini-split heat pumps for residential homes throughout Connecticut.
Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG’s duct-free systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort.
A duct-free system, also known as a “split” air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two components: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit located outside of the house. Compact refrigerant lines run between the two units, eliminating the need for bulky ductwork. Duct-free systems are ideal for older homes that have no ductwork, room additions, or areas in homes that just never seem to be the right temperature or are never comfortable.
LG duct-free systems are available in a range of sizes and styles–including systems that can heat and cool multiple rooms with a single outdoor unit to fit almost any need. The indoor units are available in many different types to fit with the look and feel of your home.
Benefits of Duct-Free
- Fast installation – With no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can’t go.
- Incredibly quiet – Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves!).
- Custom temperature control– It’s easy to precisely maintain the temperature in each room.
- Attractive design – Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
LG’s Cutting-Edge Features
- Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with LG’s energy-efficient technology. Look for our Inverter Air Conditioners featuring high-performance variable-speed compressors and our Multi Power System™ with exclusive dual compressor technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
- High-speed cooling. Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
- Built to last. The exclusive GoldFin™ Anti-Corrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.
Choose CT Retrofit for your LG Ductless AC & Mini-Split installation in CT.
CT Retrofit is a leading home energy contractor in Connecticut. When you’re learning about a new energy options in your home like the ductless mini-split, do your research and get as much information from a reputable contractor as you can. We’re here for you.
CT Retrofit is:
- Focused on making your home more green
- Focused on providing you solutions to make your home more efficient
- Working to make make you completely satisfied.